Storytelling is the conveying of events in words, and images, often by improvisation or embellishment. Stories or narratives have been shared in every culture as a means of entertainment, education, cultural preservation, and instilling moral values.
1. In Medias res - Being engaged immediately, into the most exciting part of the story.
2. False Start - You are lured into a false sense of security and then shocked by turning the tables.
3. Petal Structure - Many stories with one central theme.
4. Spark lines - Mind Mapping, that leads to action, hope and excitement. Thus creating a following.
5. The Mountain - Building the Tension, overcoming the challenge and satisfying the conclusion.